Home » Admission and withdrawals

Admission and assignment to a particular section of the class are reversed entirely to the school authorities. The merit of the student is the sole criterion of selection.


● A school leaving certificate from a recognized school. This certificate must be counter signed by the Education officer of the District in which the previous school is situated.

● A certified copy of the marks/ grades obtained in the last examination.

● A birth certificate from the Municipal Corporation or any other competent authority.

If a student is to be withdrawn due to change of residence or domicile, the T.C. will be issued on one month’s notice in writing by the parents.



Layout Options

Which layout option you want to use?

  • Wide
  • Boxed

Color Schemes

Which theme color you want to use? Select from here.

Background Patterns

Which background pattern you want to use?

Background Images

Which background image you want to use?